It has two parts. One is images recognition with sound and other is drawing part where your child can draw a picture.
Your child can watch wonderful images of animals, flowers, fruits and toys, all while learning their names!
This educational application contains full set of “Animals”, “Flowers”,” Fruits” and “Toys.
While playing, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their teachers and classmates. An A+ is sure to follow!
In order to use this educational app, the youngster does not need to be able to read. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently!
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape; the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
• self-teaching (educational)
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• Parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
* Kids learn words with sample picture.
*There are a lot of topics well and interesting.
* Tap the screen or button to repeat the word.
* Tablets support
* Kids can practice English with good topics and real life.
* Kids can draw right on screen.
for any suggestion to improve the app please write us a mail at email@example.com
this app completely free app , enjoy with this
My First Word : Beginner is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-16. The program can be installed on Android.
My First Word : Beginner (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 5.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.